joeroganGetting some practice in with the Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo
- erichspuches@joeroganexperience You should try shooting pickle spears from your bow instead of arrows, the juice will seep into your bow's essence and give you better overall accuracy. #picklespear
- mikebombzzPSE DNA smokes that
- ngorsky79Sick bow.
- johnnybombzhow many yards?
- iamgreatthanksHad no idea Joe was a hunter. Pleasantly surprised!
- cateshd36Once you harvest an animal with that you will be hooked. Keep practicing.
- bennettallicaHELL YEAH! I just put a carbon spyder on order Saturday. Lefty. Becuase of stupid Keratoconus destroying vision in my right eye I have to learn everything allover...lefty.
- kennysmountaincuriositiesEver need any help with her @joeroganexperience hit me up I know a thing or 3 I'm on YouTube easy to find
- unonymous@bmullens45 @juliogonecrazy @pmdimond22
- weeklyfascinationCrossbow - no license needed - great home defense
- brianhuf46Nice grouping there
- daniel_n_johanssonThis is Sparta!!!
- ronbeakFuck off that is cool
- hockeybobsAlmost Turkey season Joe, it's a real challenge to take a bird with the bow
- zacharybyrd@dustytrails8801 this should be your next bow.
- south_of_heaven1By the looks of that pattern , you need much more practice.
- justchil89kill shot!
- marc_balistreriHoyts are the best. They sponsor my show!! Love them
- thefoxhorse#dearsbelike #dontshootmebrah
- chillyfromphillyThat bow is the tits
Log in to like or comment.