instagramTokyo Instagrammer Hiroaki Fukuda (@hirozzzz) is one of the many who have fallen in love with the dense crowds that populate the Tokyo cityscape. He likes to capture places like the tranquil Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and the scenic route of the Yurikamome train line that rides along the Tokyo bay. "I've always been fascinated by the idea of what Tokyo would feel like if it was emptier," he says. "Whether it is an empty train, a passageway, an empty bench in a park or a street in a busy district, I feel like I'm always striving to create a sense of calm in what I know to be one of the most densely populated regions in the world." Other locations Hiroaki enjoys shooting are the narrow alleys found in the vibrant districts of Shibuya and Shinjuku, the architecture in Omotesando and Ginza and the chaos of the Tsukiji Fish Market. Even among the hustle and bustle of these places, Hiroaki finds and captures a moment of peace.
To view more photos and videos of Ginza, tap the blue location text above. For more photos and videos by Hiroaki, follow @hirozzzz on Instagram.
Photo by @hirozzzz
- souhaissaOk o
- sa_kh112Nice pik
- cool_jake_48Can I please have a shoutout
- aintyousknyFollow him now @carl_mack
- fashionyourstyle_danceFollow @thomassun16
- rachelnk123Beautiful light
- _.sar__cllo :-):-)
- edenposner100Very beautiful city
- jane.eelizabethCan you give me a shout out @instagram
- akrs.17WAUUUUUU !! 😳😳😳😳😍😍😍😍 @__maazii
- bundleofloveI want 😳💪💕 @a.krasniqii
- mshbat0500616929مشباااات جديدة
Log in to like or comment.