instagram"Over the last couple of years I have fallen in love with the creative, unique and supportive community on Instagram," says Emily McCracken (@muttadventures), who shares whimsical portraits of her three rescued pups.
Several months ago, Sarah posted a photo of George that would spark a new trend: mutt muggin'. Since then, hundreds of other canines and their human accomplices have joined in. Interested in giving mutt muggin' a shot? Emily offers these tips: make it fun for your pooch by having treats, a squeaky toy and a tennis ball on hand; put the pup first, and experiment with different angles; and capture from the dog's point of view by getting down low, or propping the dog up.
To see more photos of mutts in mugs, follow @muttadventures.
Photo by @muttadventures
- mirelesjoaquinYo quiero una taza igual!!!
- http.kaywaThat is so funny
- lama505sيارب ترزقني مزرعة أحلى منها😍
- pz0_Cool photo
- sweet_ladys_was_geht_abSid aus wie meiner
- miriamnowlingI have that cup
- cataylin_Schöne obtischeteuschung =>
- carpesqueraI have that cup !
- lu.ilardiSembra willi @ele.marrazzo
- ele.marrazzoE veroooo hahaaha 😂😂😂 @ludovicailardi
- 7m.47ابو كلي
- conchi.granadosMe encanta la taza muy lindo el paísaje
- marleyuhh@__younghipster__ halp me find there first post
- wydnoodleOkay... @_minepanda36_
Log in to like or comment.