instagramWeekend Hashtag Project: #WHPfromwhereiwalk
The goal this weekend is to take a creative video looking down as you walk. Some tips to get you started: Hold your phone steady and level to the ground as you walk to avoid shake. If you're filming with the Instagram camera, make sure Cinema Mode is on for a super stable video. Even though you have a fixed perspective, the setting brings your video to life. For example, bare feet walking through a field tell a very different story than high heels walking down a busy city sidewalk. Finally, keep your ears open as you shoot. Whether it's traffic rushing past, voices in the background or the sound of the ocean, the sounds around you add context to your film.
PROJECT RULES: Please only add the #WHPfromwhereiwalk hashtag to videos taken over this weekend and only submit your own videos to the project. Any image taken then tagged over the weekend is eligible to be featured right here Monday morning!
For more examples and inspiration, check out blog.instagram.com.
Featured video by @clauserathiuk
- flossyjessYayyy!!!! 😊😊😊😊
- pablo_o.oMamey bepoojfp
- dylanneumann1Can you tell the account b.urnbook to stop doing shit before I do Something!!!!
- hm_2223Are you boy or girl @instagram
- xiulobo21This is so stupid
- kald123951وش المطلوب
- aibdalohabوش المعنا
- harley_cole_14Looks amazing
- dankasskeeftuntzThis video has no sound?... I'm sure it once did. Fix this issue or at least address it and give a shit about your users who are dedicated and care about theirs and others instragrams and the quality. @instagram
- danirees_There is sound 😂 @dankasskeeftuntz
- email@example.com My comment was 28weeks ago...
Log in to like or comment.