craftyminxWorking the night shift today so I had time for curls. Also my hair is super shiny now that I changed from no-poo to lush shampoo bars.
- craftyminxAlso, new glasses from #bonlook! These are the #glamazon
- infomissionaryYou look gorgeous.
- kjirstencantrellShampoo bars?
- kjirstencantrellI have been wanting to do the no poo thing but not wanting to use baking soda.
- landgirl1980LUSH is the BEST!!
- boymomamberWhich shampoo bar do you use from there? And dumb question... But how does the bar work, as in how do you get it in your hair @craftyminx ? You're hair is beautiful!!
- kelambreonLooking good! Lush has good bars but have you ever tried the ones from White Basin?
- doreenmariegothelYou look wonderful!!!😍😉
- craftyminx@kjirstencantrell they are awesome! I love my hair more than j did with no poo and that's saying a lot.
- craftyminx@christmasamber thank you! I use karma komba and seanik. They have a video on how to use them on their site but you just wet your hair and swipe it across the top a few times I usually do two under my hair at the base of my neck too since I have so much hair. It lathers like crazy though.
- craftyminx@kelambreon I haven't, I don't know what that is
- craftyminx@erinbassett @doreenmariegothel thank you!!
- kelambreon@craftyminx -Sorry, I meant Basin White. I have a friend that gets their shampoo bars for me from Vegas every time he goes. www.basinwhite.com
Log in to like or comment.