balazsgardiLifting Water | Part I
Amuria Pooron picks up a 5-gallon #jerrycan of #water about one and a half kilometers from her home in Lowarengak village in #Turkana, #Kenya,#Africa. Amuria fetches water for washing and cleaning from the pond four times a day on top of two other trips to fetch drinking water from the nearby #LakeTurkana. #watercrisis #climatechange #complexemergency #WASH #Azdarya
- fe_01My birth country yet reading this shows me how little I know. Thanks for sharing!
- renodavidVery cool.👏
- charlesrichjrOh my...this is beautiful.
- illuminiki@charlesrichjr indeed.beauty,magic and science...she's using her legs the entire time and her arms to distribute the weight...amazing
- illuminikiThankU for sharing @charlesrichjr
- zadzyyThis is the harsh reality of life. I can afford to let my water run for half an hour bathing she can't. :(
- stringsnharmonyThis is a reminder of how blessed we are...living in countries where we don't have a need for water. This is a reminder to appreciate and be thankful for what we have!
- delzimzicoAvida etao difisio
Log in to like or comment.