jennyandteets2February 14th, 2014 12pm #babybiggs
- judeandellismommy@manegris Ahhh so THAT'S why you're so annoyed with me. You're an anesthesiologist. Haha no point in trying to have an intelligent conversation then. Definitely won't be getting through to you. Have a nice day :)
- manegris@mamalovesjude yeah I know, not intelligent enough to go through medical school and residency. LOL. People have misconceptions and just trying to teach about something people don't really know about. That's it! Don't be scared about epidural a people it's probably the safest option for pain control during labor. That's it! Have a good one! 😉
- manegris@mamalovesjude I respect your point of not wanting one for whatever reason it is but don't go out there posting something that is not true like it hurts the baby, etc. epidurals are elective, that's a fact! 😊
- ellenpopov@manegris I'm terrified of the epidural.
- manegris@ellenpopov I can answer any questions you have! 😊
- __tracylynn__@ellenpopov don't be scared of it! I had one... by the time they come to give it to you, you're in so much pain you don't even feel it happen. It was definitely the right decision for me. Good luck with your labor!!!
- diddylicious@vanessamack 😁
- retro_neko@ellenpopov i can't do needles... the scare the bajesus out of me, but i was in so much pain that i gladly took the epidural with both my kids. No reason to be scarred of it hun. It will help and you don't even feel it cuz they numb you :-)
- ayoota90@touly288 عبالج بقول اللللله وناسه شداااااازتلييييييي👊👊😭👊😭
- amesrittel@mwrittel @srdebano @douglatimer
- karinaluvskhloe@adrianarez one the scariest moments in my life lol #badbitchesonly#
- vpesant@rebeskeets omg why didn't we take videos and post
- mkeuth@norab615 😳
- linzelu7@jrimz no thanks 😂
Log in to like or comment.