hermanmillerIn 1966, Herman Miller introduced the Dash Ninety-Nine, a variation of the Eames Molded Fiberglass Shell Chair that combines a vacuum-molded pad of Alexander Girard's Hopsak fabric, Décor Royal Naugahyde, and one-inch foam. According to the original advertisement, "Girard has selected the fabrics for the Dash Ninety-Nine and the recommended Hopsak/naugahyde combinations which are both subtle and welcome the task of accent or harmony." #shellspotting #Eames #AlexanderGirard #WHYHM
- hermanmillercc: @jadamcall 👍
- obsessiliciousI have the yellow one and I love it!
- very_rare_tartareI have four of the yellow Naugahyde with stacking bases. Love em!
- carolamgn@kelvempaiva uma dessas no meu quarto novo q já tô imaginando, planejando, sonhando... Omg 😱
- stringoflightslove the purple and green.
- simonbakerlover200that is so beutiful
- charlie.cobweb@babycreep Here is some history on our chair!
- modernchairWell now I just have the gimme gimme syndrome!!! Lovely!!
Log in to like or comment.