2sisters_angieI cringed when she wanted to put these colors and patterns together. In fact, I really tried to encourage her not to. She finally said "WHY NOT, MOM?!?!" and quickly reminded me why we do this at all. The world is not changed by those who insist upon coloring inside the lines ;) Happy Monday! #fashionbymayhem
- h0me_al0neIt looks like Bali dance costum name "Pendet Dance". Cool...
- doreentoThis dress really catches my attention and the patterns are placed so nicely that it all just works! Mayhem knows best! :) :)
- artzdollGonna be a famous designer!
- monica.nicole_It's looks amazing
- tickzieThis is like a traditional outfit from Bali, Indonesia. Cool!
- ferolhumphreyI just found you two, and I am utterly enchanted. Hurray for you, for letting your daughter out of the box before she even got crammed into it!
- ferolhumphrey@dorangreen Agree totally!
- sayhellosamanthabest mum ever
- fatoomana@mmaha_n تصمم فساتين من ورق
- katieeee_o@casillasnr check this Insty out
- luvnyc12@rhirhi04 this mommy & her daughter are too cute making outfits out of paper even got the attention of celebs etc check it out :-)
- rhirhi04@luvnyc12 wow! Incredible! I am inspired:)
- vipandawifeIt's actually kinda cute.
- aqualion21Looks very mulan.
- rss521I love everything about that caption. You have no idea.
- lorenzia_janeIn Indonesia this look called "Kebaya". You should try making from "Batik" paper too ^^
Log in to like or comment.