womenshealthmagWork your glutes, hamstrings, quads, and calves with the @TeamUSA snowboarder @ElenaHight's signature move:
Dynamic Split-Squat Jump: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips. A. Step back with your left foot and sink into a lunge until your front knee is bent 90 degrees. B. Swinging both arms forward for momentum, jump back to the starting position, keeping both knees slightly bent. C. As you land, gently bend your knees, and sink down until they're bent about 90 degrees. D. Return to a standing position as you bring your hands back to your hips. Repeat, this time stepping back with your right foot. That's one rep. Do 10.
DOUBLE TAP IF YOU'RE IN! #ChampionChallenge #Sochi2014 #Olympics
- jessjonesphotos@ashleyolivia86 snowboard exercises!
- diamond_girls_promo@johannawis @harris_j_28
- missmachocamacho@bags05 what about these today?!?
- sassyfitgirlLove this one! I'm in👍 thanks😊
- arm981What do you say @christenmshaw
- klord22Let's do it! @adrimoore8 & @bri_g6 !
- rochellefitnessdance@womenshealthmag great exercise!!!
- elenahightHope you got a chance to try these out @rochellefitnessdance @klord22 @bri_g6 @sassyfitgirl @missmollymax
- rochellefitnessdance@elenahight yes!!! I'm going to make a video of it I will tag you 😊
- missmachocamacho@elenahight will definitely do this week!! Thanks for the motivation!!😃
- jeccary@sallyj19 let's do these tmrw
- sallyj19@jeccary done.
- sassyfitgirl@elenahight - I added it to the end of today's workout for 60seconds. It burned so good. Thanks!😀👍
Log in to like or comment.