markuszusakOnly watching Wonder Boys for at least the 16th time. James Leer knows ALL the movie suicides - but the glances of Tripp and Crabtree steal the show...
- welovenicolierschI really loved the book thief. I think it's a very beautiful book. With a bitterly sweet ending. It was amazing!
- ouatfangirl_ahs_Ur an awesome author Markus I loved the book thief thank u so much for publishing the book and creating a movie out of it ur such an inspiration👌@markuszusak
- olivia.harriisYou are such an inspiration to me and I love your books @markuszusak
- piesandblueberriesYou are so great @markuszusak
- kaila.jones@markuszusak you inspired me to write and people say im a good writer, and thats bc i use alot of feelings and emotions and you are an amazing writer, i love in the book thief how you said "to the girl the town was nameless" like that is so good! Please respond please and thanks :-)
- bailmadisonOmg! You are my favorite writer! The book thief is my favorite book! I have read the book three times, and I cries every time! I really love the book! Thank you for writing that book! I also have read the messenger 😊 Great job! Huge fan of your books!
- sofiamarcovaldiHi you can use GOOGLE TRANSLATE if you wan LANGUAGE: PORTUGUESE. sou uma menina do Brasil que vim morar com minha mae na Inglaterra, falo portugues e nao sei falar ingles muito bem pois só estou na Inglaterra ha um mês, queria muito que você realmente estivesse lendo isso pois seu livro mudou minha vida, por incrivel que pareça ele me fez aprender ingles e quando eu crescer tambèm gostaria de ser escritora e eu admiro muito seu trabalho obrigada por ter escrito seu livro, amo ele.
- listriyanaHi, @markuszusak I am Lis..can you help me to give the data of figurative language, especially metaphor in the book thief novel, because now I am doing research to your book. #for reference data of my thesis. Thanks beforehand
Log in to like or comment.