dooceA spectacular winter evening spent at the @snapdragoninn. First time in Vermont!
- n8tronThanks for visiting with us!
- dooce@mcmalyla it couldn't have been better. Thank you for your hospitality. We loved every minute.
- dooce@mcmalyla also? The scene at Windsor Station was AMAZING.
- mcmalylaAs in good amazing? Or ... entertaining amazing?
- mcmalylaThere's a really fun crowd in town, so I hope it was the good kind :) glad you had a nice getaway, travel safely!
- sublimeeyeSoooo sad I missed you this morning. I had to to get to my lesson ;) I almost skipped out.
- kvardagslivsomething familiar, @annikenkonstance
- dooce@sublimeeye I hope your lesson went well (I said a little prayer for you). Sorry we missed you this morning.
- dooce@mcmalyla entertaining, awesome, crazy amazing. We laughed all night long.
- dooce@mcmalyla if you see Stefan the lawyer in town, tell him we forgot to say bye!
- goodasitseemsWelcome! We moved to vt ten years ago and never looked back. Love it.
- marissaelindaNew England suits you.
- mcmalylaWill do!
- annikenkonstanceIndeed, @kvardagsliv!
- sublimeeye@dooce, i think your prayer helped. I nailed it. ha. So glad the Station was fab. I see Stefan around so I will pass that on to him. Come back soon!
- bethewillowThe next time you are in Vermont, you have to eat here: http://bit.ly/1j22cjq. The Waterbury location is the better of the two and comes damn close to the best restaurant in the state.
- rebeccalockwoodlooks almost British so it's gotta be good
- lauramlatkaWelcome to the best state there is!!
- jrdmoschettiJust moved from around the corner from @snapdragoninn to Boston - I miss it so!
- larsonchelleNice shot, I think you got her best side. Bummed I missed you at the Inn, thanks so much for visiting the Snapdragon.
Log in to like or comment.