avedaAveda is profoundly sad to say farewell to our Founder, Horst Rechelbacher. His vision inspires us everyday.
- hvezdahairbeautyNever forgotten RIP 🍃
- hayleyjanedyerRIP 🌹
- geabogerdR.I.P Horst....shocked...brilliant man🍀
- terevillamilRIP great man
- llongo28RIP Horst... U gave the world so much of your beautiful life... La Dolce Vita... ❤️
- awildakingRest in Peace.....
- fms21So sad
- sholladayFeeling sad, yet eternally grateful
- joekomp03A true visionary RIP
- carlamsSad...his presence will be missed.
- samiaorganicsRIP Horst an amazing and inspiring men, your legacy will always live 🙏
- simply_c_ok@suziebernhardt @_amylouisew_ @emhotdog @aareneve
- veronicamalibuHow sad. I owned a full service Aveda Spa in the 90's & Horst was inspiring. He will be missed. Thank you Horst❤️🌹🌿
- lorimeyer2Makes me super sad, we all lived him at z place salon and spa. He changed all of our lives.🍃💓
- charleepayton@zoe0220 @nikkicurranmua @cp_salon1226 @emirysalon1226 @iamminglee @maylynnaletter @lauranicole5 😢
- 1__lou__1Rest in peace
- bunnyshotsI'm grateful. That hi was the man to with a living. Dream. And know. Hairdresser. Can be inspired thankyou #Valeria at@vicaraavedasalon #aveda in Torrance cashe deliver. This grace
Log in to like or comment.