balazsgardiTurkana herdsmen scout the #Todonyang plains before they drive their herd to drink water from Lake Turkana near the Ethiopian border in northwest Kenya.
The #Turkana and the #Daasanach lived side-by-side for centuries and learned to adapt to the harsh conditions of their arid environment. However with the changing climate the rains aren't predictable anymore and the size of the pasture is rapidly shrinking creating fierce competition for survival between the rival ethnic groups. #pastorialist #conflict #Azdarya
- terukuwayama@pdicampo - check this
- pdicampoGood stuff @terukuwayama, thanks!.. @balazsgardi happy to feature this on @everydayafrica if you're interested...
- balazsgardi@pdicampo definitely, glad to share
- balazsgardiThanks @kevinfrayer, if you run into Yasin Dar in Srinagar say hello for me & enjoy the snow
- renodavidOn a fashion note, cool shirts.😏
- itskyaleGreat caption...and pose
- graatoLove your job here.. Truly inpired me.. Keep it up, may God bless everythings there..
- iris2570May god greatly bless u.....but at the same time we must pray for them that Gods ppl may get there and help them!!!!!!!! If My God send Mana from heaven he will send rain!!!!! I declare it in Gods almighty name!!!!!!
- calebkasper@rebecapedrosa @annaegeberg @benlulz @joslegend Thought of you guys!
- ariasouzzaAmazing !
- eraldo__Muito bom!
- cemalaladaggBeyler mewzu war @onuryesill @sercan500
Log in to like or comment.