fitnessmagazineWhat do you think of the #BiggestLoser controversy surrounding season 15 winner Rachel Frederickson? See our thoughts on fitnessmagazine.com, including what @realchrispowell has to say about it.
- missannayuShe worked hard for it. #inspiring
- oo_missfit_ooI think she worked hard to win and now she will get to a healthy wright.
- oo_missfit_ooI think she worked hard to win and now she will get to a healthy weight. A competition is all about winning and that's what she did.
- laptitebrunettShe deserves to be happy. I don't understand people's reactions, when someone is overweight they are shamed and when they look great people think they've been unhealthy ! Why that negativity all the time ?
- kharbauerAt the finale, her BMI was in the "underweight/unhealthy" category. She needs to gain some weight back. Her arms look rex, too1
- sunny201316She worked hard for it and won...good for her!!!
- ryt_choyce13I think she looks fine, screw the haters. Just jealous she lost all that weight.
- yellilouiseShe looks no more unhealthy than Angelina Jolie. Glorify one and shame the other? Double standards all day long.
- seekingsofiaToo skinny for my taste, but so is giulianna rancic, Nicole Richie, Kiera knightly, etc., etc. I think this is a case of The Haters. Oh yes, lose weight, but not too much! Now we all feel fat. So silly. She worked hard. I celebrate her!
- redheadmermaid_tiugirlNot that anyone cares but I think that she looks incredible although I don't completely age with how fast they are pursued to loose the weight, but then again maybe if they didn't have that pressure they would have given up before they saw results. Just a thought
- tori_coopI think it's nobody's business. She's happy, and she won. There is no "controversy". She shouldn't have to "gain some back" or "do some squats". It's her body! Leave her alone. How would you like it if you had the biggest accomplishment of your life and that night millions of people put you down?
- duanewifeShe looks great to me! She worked so hard
- emwed12105 lbs is considered underweight for her height... So she isn't in a healthy weight range and does need to gain some back to be healthy. It should be more about health and less about appearance.
- kait_katbarGood for her! She's a hottie everyone leave this poor girl alone.
- brittanymeuthJust the fact that she was able to drop that kind of weight in such a short period of time is amazing. She showed some real dedication. If she had always been this skinny, no one would call her unhealthy. They would just say thin. But since she was bigger and worked it off herself, it's unhealthy? Who are we to say what's unhealthy anyways? I say congrats! I hope I have that kind of dedication when I go to the gym tonight! 😊👍💪
- jdub_unclebuckHoly shit.
- mrs_padilla05Hard work pays off! She looks great 🌻
- cassidymusselman_Rachel was my fav contestant and that is bad word #jdub_unclebuck
Log in to like or comment.