theradavistVentura to Santa Monica on dirt along Backbone MTB trail on cross bikes. Such a great way to end my time in LA
- theradavist@cameronloco I don't think you can link up to backbone from there
- _cameronbondI don't think so either but I meant it in general traveling by dirt.
- istone_kcWhat is that handlebar bag?
- jordan_clark_haggardWow, big day!
- timjohnsoncxHow many flats? Those aren't exactly the nicest trails to skinnies...
- harold_weatherveinVentura?? There's no backbone trail in Ventura :/
- theradavist@johnswah Ty got two Kyle got one
- timjohnsoncx@johnprolly solid #'s...way more valuable than watts/kg.
- theradavist@harold_weathervein Ventura County.
- theradavist@johnswah yeah and I broke my pedal at mile 20 - had to ride 40 more miles of Backbone on half a Time Atac.
- harold_weatherveinAhh yes. The only county.
- pablofrompueblaTheres a better, more fun, route from Ojai to Gibraltar...
- theradavist@pablofrompuebla yeah and these dudes have already done that.
- theradavist@pablofrompuebla besides, we had fun - isn't that all that matters?
- pablofrompueblaYou broke something on the bike, sign of a bomb ride.
- geoffreycolburn@istone_kc Appears to be Carsick Designs @boxdogbikes sells them
- lifeofhunterbThat's an amazing way to end a trip! I miss that trail.
Log in to like or comment.