evachen212Good to the last drop: five beauty products I finished during #nyfw. Trusty @yestocarrots wipes, delicious small-batch face oil from @shenbeauty, @rahuabeauty shampoo that smells great, @aveneusa body soak that doesn't leave skin desiccated, and a classic #neutrogena body oil. Questions? Ask away! I'll answer as many as I can tomorrow. #beautifulempties
- evachen212@amacke7 eek, I don't actually use toner
- crizzlee@lbaladjay good idea! I'll keep that in mind!
- evachen212@tayav I love Neosporin overnight lip renewal for PM and in the day Hourglass Lip Oil
- evachen212@raveenapatel order Half Bad if you like YA. I'm rereading Game of Thrones series during Milan and Paris fashion weeks, and also about to start Goldfinch. Oh and Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children
- karenolioWhat's a good red lipstick that's long lasting? @evachen212
- wooddoggirl@jptmorgan thank you so much! ;) 💟
- tayav@evachen212 thanks! I will try those :) 😘
- samsiiiieHi Eva, love love xoxo
- jptmorgan@laurendc123 Years of trial and error, loads of research, and a great relationship with my dermatologist! I highly considered becoming a dermatologist myself but unfortunately there won't be a lot of opportunity, nor will it be very profitable, in the future.
- raveenapatel@evachen212 I'll check those out! Btw I love how you work in the fashion industry but are a huge bookworm. Thanks Eva! Xoxo
- evachen212@karenolio that is a question for @kristiedash who just completed a #30days30lipsticks challenge.
- kristiedash@karenolio the longest-lasting forumlas are matte. @makeupforeverofficial's Rouge Artist Intense in M8 is 100% longest-wearing for me. @kevynaucoin Expert Lip Color in Carliana is a less-matte option that magically also stayed on all day.
- karenolio@evachen212 @kristiedash awesome! I prefer matte more so will def give makeupforever a try!
- kristiedash@karenolio also matte: makeup forever #36 fuschsia=so fun and @maccosmetics ruby woo=very long wearing
- yanktown@jptmorgan wow! Thanks for the info, definitely gonna try that out
- sappsyEva, my face is dreadfully dry in the NYC winter months. Can you recommend a pre-concealer face moisturizer? Currently using one from sephora but would like to try something different! Thanks xo!
- ohhelisabethThanks @evachen212! 😘
- tinavanzzegoAvéne es lo más!!!
- johnsabby@evachen212 do you have a recommendation for an under eye cream that diminishes dark circles? My derm says not to waste my money and invest in a good concealer instead. Thanks!
- meems_xxoo@evachen212 hi! Curious to know how you use face oils--i.e. over serum, under creams? How often? Any fave brands? I use mostly Clarins, i have super dry, flaky skin and I haven't figured out how to solve it yet. 👎
Log in to like or comment.