After many long months, multiple uncertainties and ultimately huge wins, it's with great pleasure that I can announce the re-open of Save On Meats.
The 43 West Hastings street location and our company have been the source of fantastical rumor and speculation in the last year but the truth is, we're here to stay.
During that time we've solidified a long-term project with Vancouver Community College and the City Of Vancouver that will see hundreds of people trained and incubated (more on that later) and have worked diligently with our landlord to lock our partnership that is currently solid until 2034.
On Valentines Day we will open our doors for breakfast and outside of any natural disaster, plan to never close again. Ever ever.
Our token program will continue to service the neighborhood we all love with your help (over 18k redeemed so far) and we are expanding our meal program with our partners to reach 1200 a day by next quarter or 438,000 meals a year.
We're proud to say, after years of work, these meals are a certified nutritional program, providing far more than just sustenance to it’s recipients
These meals not only service folks who reside in SRO hotels (single room occupancies) and are transitioning back from multiple challenges, but employ and train that exact same group in a trusting and encouraging environment.
Save On, in partnership with our foundation “A Better Life”, will continue blending social initiatives with regular business and work with our dozens of partners to make our city and ultimately our world, a better, healthier and more integrated place to live.
Most importantly I want to thank YOU for your support, encouragement and relentless patronage.
Without it I'm certain 43 West Hastings would have closed for good.
For that, myself and my people can't express our gratitude sufficiently, but will attempt to do so each and every time you walk in our doors.
Love and Respect
- ashleyburnstadBrilliant 👊
- mygastownFantastic news. Congratulations!
- mrsiouffi@julianrhakim lunch next week!
- sabeerskiAbsolutely great news Mark and Fam!!!
- trevorbattyeWell done Mark and Save On.
- karlajayeFantastic news for City of Vancouver!
- katestestkitchenCongratulations! Can't wait to come down!
- yogamaggiemamaYou guys are remarkable! Cannot wait.
- loveandrumLove your work.
- colbypickles@kuamine @amylizr YAY!!!
- coffincandyxo@eastvanbrand so inspiring. Literally the coolest CEO in the world.
- kuamine@colbybacon so we're going there ASAP
- colbypickles@kuamine we need our chicken and waffles fix!
- kuamine@colbybacon that's honestly my major priority here
- pic_nic_timeSo wonderful!! Yay!! 👏👏❤️❤️
- drewheifetzVery cool man. Stoked
Log in to like or comment.