bowerpowerblogI'm torn...part of me is so excited to see this guy grow into that role of big brother...the other part wishes he could be the baby forever #mamadrama
- milygoYou make beautiful babies!
- christabuchananSo snuggly! Lucky for you, once a snuggler, always a snuggler in my experience. 💗 Two of my three were very snuggly babies, and now are very snuggly teenagers. #makesmesohappy
- sjohnson515I love that hash tag.
- katie_mymixof6My girls are 19 months apart. It was a hard transition for my hormones. Enjoy him while you can.
- jocelyn_churchI know your exact feelings, mama. My boy is 28 months and I just had my baby girl 6 days ago... Bittersweet moments.
- bethann1124I remember that feeling. But it all works out and better than you can imagine now. :)
- jesspjonesI have 2 boys and my youngest is a cuddler. He is 9 months and it's hard to imagine he may be the big brother one day.
- loriwilson01He's such a sweet smooshball. My boys were/are like that and I love it. 💙
- brieherreraSame problems here. My girls are 5 and 2.5, and I'm unexpectedly expecting #3. I've gone through my youngest daughters 'lasts' very tearfully, knowing she would be my last baby. Now my emotions are a wreck taking her title of baby away and going though all those 'lasts' that I already cried through all over again. I'm very, very thankful that God had blessed us with a 'bonus baby' but man, the emotions!!!! #pregnantwomanmakesnosense
- cassiesugarplumLittle yummy.
- bubbafly0727I was like that with my oldest and he was 4...pregnancy hormones are a weep-fest.
- cpbmurrayFeeling that way with our first who just turned 21 months and 35 weeks along... I just want him to be the baby for as long as possible!
- mircraft5Exactly! And once little LJ arrives all will be well! Soak up the moments!
- thompsonfeI felt the very same way when I was expecting #3 and my little boy turned 2. But now all 3 are here and my heart is so full! But quite a few tears were shed by me in those last few weeks of pregnancy!
- kallybarnettHad the EXACT same feelings before boy #3 came. #2 was barely 20 months old, and still felt like my baby. I made sure to enjoy each bedtime, holding, snuggling and singing. And then would shed a few tears. But #3 came and he was little-bigger boy! Best wishes during this new adventure!
- kallybarnett*was my little-bigger boy :)
- happykindoflifeDon't you love the head-on-your shoulder snuggle? My son wraps his outside arm around around my arm like that too and it melts me every time! Cherish these moments!
Log in to like or comment.