laurenepbathI went out last night in search of the Northern Lights. Even though we didn't manage to capture them we got some cool night shots in the chilly -39 temperatures. A special thanks to @neil_zee for showing us around and for the tips. You've inspired me to do more night photography Neil! @travelalberta #explorealberta
- laurenepbath@soniacarroll either could I until last night lol
- laurenepbath@blck__swan to be honest every part that I've visited has been lovely. I just love Canada and I can see why so many Aussies come here! I guess it depends what you want to see...
- laurenepbath@diegop @minkevannorden guys I was at 14mm manually focused to infinity with an ISO of 1600, 30 seconds and f16. :)
- laurenepbath@trentboz they help a lot! I've seen your email but haven't had a chance to respond. Bear with me.. :)
- laurenepbath@ylmzhmt Canada is AMAZING, I would come back all the time if I could!
- armtwdislife_Hi @laurenepbath
- mackinseycYoure pictures are amazing!
- trentbozNot a worry! I know how busy they're keeping you...I have a mole in your group🙊. Take it easy on her 😉😅
- markbutton69This one is awesome
- ccons3Maybe you need to go further north?
- terrycurtsLight is amazing! Cold air ~ crispy & squeaky underfoot!
- minkevannordenOK, thanks for the info!
- jwojwojwoTotally beautiful
- diegopThank you for the tips Lauren! I try...
- soniacarrollLol huddle huddle snuggle snuggle brrrr ⛄❄⛄
- browner1969Perfect. It has "album cover" written all over it.
Log in to like or comment.