joshuaraymundFinally potted our tree 🌳
- autumnbbg@kelseyarteen & @haleyecarter - gorgeous, right?!
- kelseyarteenI want! @autumnbbg
- haleyecarter@autumnbbg perfect. I love it!
- autumnbbg@kelseyarteen & @haleyecarter - I'll send you the ones I found at Lowe's today!
- hollywesthoff@joshuaraymund what size planter is that? Did your tree survive the repotting? I want to try the same with my fiddle leaf fig. Thanks
- joshuaraymund@hollywesthoff this is the large Iris Speckled Planter from west elm. It's 21.7" diam. x 12.6" h. The tree did survive the repotting, and it actually does well in this pot. 😊 Good luck!
- deariegirly@joshuaraymund Is the coffee table from CB2? Looks similar, but slightly different...
- joshuaraymund@deariegirly this is the Dixon coffee table from crate & barrel. Very similar to the cb2 one 😊
- deariegirly@joshuaraymund Yea, actually I found it after leaving this comment! It's so much more "chevron-y" compared to the CB2 one, which is more awesome! :)
- mariel.blueLove it all. Getting the coffee table now
- angbl_Hi @joshuaraymund !!! Wanted to ask how this fiddle leaf fig is holding up?? Thinking of getting one but want your feedback. Thanks! Miss you! 😊
- joshuaraymund@ab_legaspi it died! Lol but mostly my bad cause of my damn brown thumb. You should get one! If you buy yours from Home Depot or Lowes they have a 1 yr guarantee, which is nice. Just keep your receipt.
- angbl_Oh no! I do hear they are difficult to maintain. I may stick to succs 😜🌵 btw, went to that esco place you told me about and their sister nursery, waterwise, off hwy 395...so far haha. Thanks again!
- vicmendez@joshuaraymund where's the pot from?
- joshuaraymund@vicmendez it's from west elm :)
- kallysta_wilkersonwhat fabric and color is your couch? i'm looking at getting this couch from west elm.
- joshuaraymund@kallysta_wilkerson this is the Crosby sectional in the Pebble Weave fabric. The color is Shale.
- kbm1987@joshuaraymund, Hi Joshua. I recently bought the Crosby sectional and I wanted to ask what your experience has been - are you happy with the quality? Is there a noticable gap between the chaise and sofa? Thanks!
- joshuaraymund@kbm1987 Hi there! We've had our Crosby for about 2 years now and have been happy with the quality. The sofa and chaise are connected with a metal piece that's attached underneath, so there's no noticeable gap between the two. Maybe contact customer service to see what they can do to resolve the issue. They've been helpful with any problems I've had with their products. Hope that helps!
- kbm1987@joshuaraymund Impressive; I hope my Crosby lasts that long. Thanks for the information. 👌🏼
Log in to like or comment.