andrewtneelI waited by his truck for over thirty minutes. His gray slacks were cut off at the knees and were the same color as his bushy beard. He took his time doing his job, but he did it well and with a smile on his face. Apart from that, he is a mystery. I didn't catch his name or hear his wonderful life story. But he was nice enough to stop and let me take his portrait before he hoped back into his United States Postal Service truck and went on his way. I wish you the best, kind sir. You are the kindest letter carrier I've ever met.
- aryelchurchwellHe's good looking for an older gentleman! I'm glad you value a conversation with a complete stranger as much as I do!
- sierrapruitt@johndunfee it's him 😳😳
- johndunfee@sierrapruitt Oh my gosh yes!! See!
- paullinochkaHe's much like Santa Claus :)
- glubrTo win the #whp do you have to it your photo on the blog?
- andrewtneel@life_in_2014 All I did was post my photo with that weeks #whp hashtag.
- glubrOk thanks
- andrewtneel@life_in_2014 Yeah no problem! And I like to bike too man 🚲
- glubrI live in wake forest
- kellycance@andrewtneel that's my dad! His name is Robert and he delivers the mail to downtown Greensboro. He loves his job, and loves meeting new people. Thanks for saying hi, and for capturing a great portrait of him. Cheers!
- smmccu52Go Rob Go!
- postalchic4@kellycance I work with your dad! Super nice guy! I'll never know how he can handle wearing shorts all year long! Great pic Rob!
- andrewtneel@kellycance Finally! Ever since I posted this picture and it got featured I've been hoping that it would somehow find it's way back to him! Thanks for sharing a little about him. Cheers! ✌️
- nickdicoIt's true and he's one of the nicest dads you could ever know! Yay Kelly's Dad! :)
- grayersJust a great portrait. 👏
- andrewtneelWhy, thank you!✌️@grayers
Log in to like or comment.