theradavistNature's gradients! Top of a ten mile, 4,000' climb. Day totaled at 50 miles and 5,500' - and views looked like this all day. #lasucksforcycling #goldensaddlecyclery
- theradavist@cass_kee breathing cow shit and pickup truck exhaust sucks. You've never even ridden in LA! Are you drunk again?
- theradavist@mwhstevens yeah was gonna say!
- joshuationThe exhaust around Wimberly was rather enjoyable today.
- theradavist@joshuation you woulda had a lot of fun today
- josegallinaWow. Do you have a map of your ride?
- theradavist@josegallina it's on my Strava
- theradavist@cass_kee AQI in the Angeles National Forest is 25. For comparison, Austin today was 21. There is actually no more likelyhood of breathing "toxic air" in LA as there is Austin.
- theradavist@cass_kee besides you're above the cloud line in the mountains and most of Austin's seafood comes from the Gulf. No matter what, you're consuming toxins.
- dirtyroadiewadeThat's why we stick to good clean Kentucky Bourbon for our toxins.
- theradavistI just think people spend too much time reading fear-mongering shit online and less time just getting out and doin shit
- mrumoraAmen - work'n it works it thru.
- teamsuperawesome@cass_kee you're a toxin.
- jamesajprIn so jealous of your life
- theradavist@tsuperawesome lol
- jefbarthoDid you guys run part of the dirty hump Hundo route today?@johnprolly
- cadler@johnprolly amen - "I just think people spend too much time...".
- shiggins_sean@tsuperawesome awesome.
- theradavist@jefbartho yep
- velotramp@johnprolly I'm moving to LA in the summer, stoked to find out how much it "sucks" for cycling.
Log in to like or comment.