josabank#StyleTip: The length of thread running across the shoulders of a new suit is called a "basting thread". It denotes quality and is evidence that handwork has been done on the item. #menswear
- i_am_jhawkLooks like signature and Joseph suits. Both excellent quality and perfect for almost every occasion.
- josabankThose would be Signature @I_am_jhawk. You have a good eye for our merchandise!
- i_am_jhawkWell I'm headed to work for the seventh day in a row. Love working for Jos. A. Bank!
- josabank@I_am_jhawk Glad to have you on our team!
- joecool41I love the details in our suits, just wish the platinum had a different color thread! Silver maybe?
Download it for free.