bonappetitmagBest (and prettiest) way to peel roasted beets? Rub still-warm beets with a paper towel, the skins slip right off. #BAtestkitchen
- giuliettaliv@cjprattlesnake @dw14456
- canyoncreekeatsGreat tip @bonappetitmag !
- _conchan@tiffanyhlock <3
- good_havens@karynfiebich Your next beet photo inspiration??
- sightrenewedBonus: paper towel art!
- sashadarea@ryleearea omgggg so easyyyy
- karynfiebich@good_havens 💕
- the.beached.bluebirdI scrub the beets very well and leave the skin on. Love the extra texture with the roasted beets
- foodpornographerPlus... You get modern art on your paper towel!
- the_stong@ctong1124 works for both your beet and tie dye addiction
- ctongzz@the_stong I should defs dye my clothes after making a beet dish
- jesssjwiley@tylerelisabeth @theolympia good to know!
- tylerhzurekI have to try this! I never have good luck peeling after roasting. If you steam beets in like an inch of water the skin slides off so easily, like in one piece. @jessicawiley @theolympia
- lewryeThis is wasteful and non-sustainable. Don't use paper products unless absolutely necessary. I would have hoped @bonappetitmag was more socially responsible.
- stolenspoonIf I took one picture a year this beautiful and creative I would always be happy.
Log in to like or comment.