subversivecrossstitchI think my dad would want us to drink all his liquor. Right?
- mrsskroobThat's what we did with my dads. Oh and we took some shots to him (well where we spread his ashes).
- subversivecrossstitch@mrsskroob Mmm, thanks! I need ideas.
- mrsskroob@subversivecrossstitch anytime. We also have a bottle we keep around for special birthdays, or anniversaries. I'm still semi new to this. It seems like yesterday, but its been 2 years. You are loved and all those feelings that are hitting your feels are totally normal.
- tinyfloridacottageI'm so sorry for your loss. Our son passed away ten years ago. We have a special dinner on his birthday every year with a cake.
- torifan13My husband loved Maker's Mark so I always have that on his birthday and the anniversary of his death. Sending hugs.
Log in to like or comment.