regalmoviesHere's your chance to #win the #ultimate #Lego #collectible! We're giving away these life size displays from #TheLegoMovie! For a chance to win a character, leave a comment telling us your favorite Lego #memory! (And be sure you're following us!) #Wyldstyle, #Emmet #Batman #movie #winning #awesome #fun #RegalCinemas
- y2_jericho77Best part of the movie was when the son was able to change dad's mind/heart not to glue the parts & had a father & son bonding. That was very touching. @regalmovies
- benweeks1My favorite #lego memory was passing my childhood collection to my son. #thelegomovie
- chiempsI remember my first lego, the red astronaut and the space shuttle.. ever since, I have been a lego fan.
- kdz3320#thelegomovie #lego My fave lego memory was spending with my son building lego! #regalcinemas
- 702sylFavorite Lego memory was buying my boys Lego sets at Legoland California. #everythingisawesome
- bittersweetbearLegos remind me of my little brother.
- susansummerI love the fact that Legos are timeless. They're classic! And it always makes me reminisce about my childhood; I was a total tomboy growing up with three older brothers.
- isaiah_thomas00Me and my brother built a mansion and it had a secret passage and then we put firecrackers in it and blew it up it was amazing I have many more but it'd take to long to type
- itsmrsmaloneFavorite memory? Watching my son and husband build Legos for hours on Christmas morning before hubby had to ship out for 6 months on a deployment the next day. Great father son time
- irishmonkey1@regalmovies when I for my very first set and the time my grandma Mary stuck one up her ear thinking it was a cue tip!
- inthe11thhourI enjoy every minute of building with my son. One Christmas night I stayed up for hours putting together his Santa gift, which was a huge Lego set and several other Lego sets. When he got up the next morning he yelled in excitement then started crying because it was already put together. We took them apart piece by piece, then we started from scratch and were at it all day!
- imsosquishyFavorite lego memory is now watching the lego movie and trying to collect all the lego movie blind bags!
- chascat1026the colors and the time spent with my siblings
- riadonGoing to LegoLand in Florida
- cheepjokesMine would be making videos for @regalmovies 😊hehe
- beachbum2beI remember as a child spending hours building all sorts of fun things with my Legos.
- sunshinebabe23playing all day when I was young with my legos and stealing my brother's legos too
- jedi_yansenMy favorite #Lego moment was about 2 years ago(im 28) when I fell back in love with Lego. I bought set #6862 superman just to decorate my room thats when it all started. My favorite moments aren't now there in the future with my kids thats why I collect so that I can share every moment with them. :) #HappyBuilding
- itsnymoFavorite LEGO memory has to be the time I FINALLY found some lost pieces just before moving out of the old house, including a minifigure or two. Like to imagine what adventures they went on while they were lost...
- briangalyeanLegos are something that my brother and I could share and never seemed to fight over. There were always enough for both of us. They are the only thing that I remember us never fighting over. #TheLegoMovie #brotherlylove #Regalcinemas #ChosenOne
Log in to like or comment.