gabunionLadies... You can achieve hair growth... With a weave! This is allllll mine, no clips, no extensions, hadn't even been pressed...And it got this healthy thick legnth from responsibly wearing weaves. #weaveandflowletitgrow 💃😍😘
- sweetolme_@defined_beauty00 could wear weave year round and still grow
- defined_beauty00Not when it's being yanked @sweetolme_
- atinukai@sheridandaleyx 👏🙌
- iamtaylorjade@queen_b_32 @youdontknowme26
- queen_b_32She gets her weave re-done every week and u have no idea how much that costs to get it and how much the hair is and then how much it cost to get it professionally taken out so that ur hair doesn't break off... I cannot compare to her @iamtaylorjade
- iamtaylorjade@queen_b_32 bubble burster
- tudela13I agree with you. Seen a difference in my hair growth
- virgothevirgnRemember what India Arie said, "I am not my hair. " The white man has done a number on black women. Long hair does not equal beauty, just like short hair does not equal ugly. I am so sick of weaves. I hate them actually! We are beautiful ppl, black is be
- eday1dreamTo each it's own. You are not your hair! I have natural hair and at times you just want a quick fix. It's about how you feel as a person.
- mfn.zy@gabunion , Has Lengthy Hair And Her Ends Are Straight , It B The Bald Head Ass Ones Talkin ,😊😊 . Yes Bae Yhu Nd Your Hair Beautiful , Full Package . You R My Idol And I Know Everything About Yhu Including Yhu Do Not Care What Dese Broke Ass People Say , Nd I Know Yhu Really Could Hurt They Feelins If Yhu Wanted To Cause I Know Yhu Used To Be A Mean Girl . ILY .
- amenxxLol @gabunion you started a black hair forum
Log in to like or comment.