kickpleatMy 2 week travel wardrobe: 3 shirts, 1 dress, 1 sweater, not pictured: 2 cardigans, 1 pair of tights, 1 jeans, 1 pair boots, 1 pair sneakers. #carryon4life
- kickpleat1 skirt (pictured)
- jomakesstuffWow, that's efficient. I would have taken 3 times that amount of clothing. I'm a "what if" person.
- food.n.catzI love it! I'm trying to be just as efficient for my upcoming trip to Panama and Toronto.
- kickpleat@food_n_catz we did a 6 week Europe trip with just a small carry on knapsack. It's totally doable!
- kickpleat@food_n_catz also, a compression sack is KEY
- clairehelene7Personal hero!!
- lfieldsshoppeI like the anchors!!
- ariane__kWow, that is impressive. I've worked hard to stifle my overpacking tendencies but still always bring too much or not the right season!
- food.n.catzWhen I went to Peru last year, I rolled all my clothes and packed them systematically in ziptop bags with the air squeezed out. A compression sack is probably the better way to go - cost and waste-wise!
- kickpleat@lfieldsshoppe 😊
- kickpleat@ariane__k I haven't felt like I missed anything which is a great feeling.
- kickpleat@jomakesstuff haven't missed a thing!
Log in to like or comment.