lukewessmanOne of my favorite #ny people my friend @staffordschlitt #1oak thank for the love my friend #buildingempires #lag
- staffordschlittMy man! Fam.
- verasthlm@lukewessman did you get My text??? 👍
- scoutishbeautyBeard looking dapper, Mr. Wessman!
- madwithhatsI know you've probably checked out a lot of places to grub in nyc. But the pizza shop in my old neighborhood is worth a try sometime Mr. W. Its on 54th and 9th avenue. Real small spot called Sacco's. I don't know you or nuthin but anyone I've brought in from OT gets the Sacco's experience wit me. Peace.
- ashlee.in.wonderlandwell this is a couple of very handsome gentlemen.
- lukewessman@madwithhats I'll keep that in mind, always take in consideration a recommendation ! Love pizza
- megan_mackI love so close that's crazy
- dafatandthefuriousVery handsome!
- kellycomatose@lukewessman so damn hot
- queenshebababy@lukewessman 😍😍😍😍😍
- coastiebettyAre you ever returning to the west coast :( lol I love ny but this side misses you @lukewessman
- lukewessman@coastiebetty I am soon
- coastiebetty@lukewessman yay not that it benefits me but I'm sure your friends miss you here :)
- madwithhatsSounds good. No need to tag me, for some reason it don't notify me unless its a mutual follow. When you get there the sitting is small and in the back. Buen provecho pana and enjoy. That place fed me for damn near 30 years. I love those guys. They know my mom, siblings, etc. One of the few spots in the neighborhood from back when it was ghetto as hell. (Hell's Kitchen).
Log in to like or comment.