bcbgmaxazriaLate night #fun at the #BCBG showroom
- mmmarshall3@jenniferguerra26 <girl on the left> I wish this was a real gun lol too many hands
- laudepena@bcbgmaxazria Se ven hambrientas...¡Denle comida!
- menzmore@kathyo19 @zuzigucci Oh Dios que gordas 😳😳😳
- mimi_riveratorres@ecastle2013 are those my legs???lol finally something that fits lol Oiii
- ecastle2013@mimi1962owl hahaha
- o_6nozomi@manuelatatjana @devwindsor ❤️❤️
- selbon11WAP l mc you
- ashtyler983@lolliloo2 the girl in the middle looks just like you! I had to do a double take!
- marianaacepqBeberian darles un bisteck con pasta!! Pobresillas!!
- cristinaettThis is why girls have anorexia and bulimia. So sad.
- jdgodinaThose girls are all bones, they look awful!!
- jstew93086Just because they're skinny doesn't mean they don't eat!
- annawilliamsonLove the clothes! And the girls are so cute!!!💕🌟
- ambar_andreaHaters gon hate.... If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything
- dolorier@cristinaett who are you to judge their bodies?
- cristinaettI'm not judging them, I'm judging @bcbgmaxazria for using only this type if bodies on their adds! This is not the average type of body so girls feel like they have to be like them. I really hope they don't have an eating disorder! @dolorier
- mikeazria@cristinaett... Can u name a single high end clothing line that uses the "average" type..? You are beautiful and so are they... I don't think u are judging... But perhaps there is a slight possibility that you are projecting "your own" issues on a clothing company that operates like just like the rest of them... And that's not really fair in my opinion. The average weight for the US woman is 164.7 lbs... And while that weight is absolutely acceptable...perhaps it's not the most flattering when advertising certain clothing collections...
Log in to like or comment.