uspostalserviceEveryday workers from around the country make it their business to get your mail and packages to your door. Thanks to the hard workers at our Tenleytown, Washington, DC office for your dedication! #USPS #WeAreUSPS
- jcounter30@uspostalservice unless they are the workers at the Dillon CO location. Worst service on earth and some of the rudest people I've ever had to speak to.
- hondamaticPO at the McCarran location in Vegas has a bad attitude too
- so_pedestrianThanks postal workers for all you do! In Tampa, they are super friendly!
- castlegemThanks to my postal workers! I've lived overseas with the military and we have the most inexpensive and reliable postal service in the world!
- haycia0328They lose so much money for a few reasons#1) we are mandated by congress to "pre" fund retirement for people that aren't even born yet#2)no one pays their bills via the US Mail anymore, hence mail volume is low, very low#3) the younger generation has no clue that USPS is the least expensive of ALL package carriers and run to UPS or FEDEX when they have to mail something......
- haycia0328Oh and BTW,
- haycia0328My Post Office( the one I work at) , is known to be the best in our area for customer service! We spend our days trying to be the best and we've succeeded !
Log in to like or comment.