titleistThe 7th at Pebble Beach. Par 3. 106 yards... Are you pin seeking or playing for the center of the green? #TeamTitleist
- trcraig_@jpop0954 what you think thin one right off the flag and into the hole?
- jpop____Na bounce it off the rock on the right into the hole!! @tcraig1439
- sheedycameronPlayed it #birdie. Don't believe me check my profile
- holyyyschmidttGo right at it! @jakeprivette
- braxton12Played it 5 times. 5 pars. Playing there on the 16th this month too
- chingchingbowringPW fade
- sharbertson@nsato311 I hear ya buddy. Would have been so fun. Let's make this happen sometime though.
- seansiegman4Hit a PW cut into the green
- carson.kaiser3/4 PW into center with a little spin to the right, should set me up for a good opportunity
- trayrobinettePar every time I have played it!!! Which has included a few 12 foot birdie putts!
- bazurke2Smooth PW just over the right corner of the bunker @martyshirley
- bazurke2The bunker nearest the pin #ofcourse
- s93snider@buuck_da_brute ya see I'm just trying to stick that green
- rlfellows@mrmattolley castle Stuart.
- nickmarchese9952 degree playing a draw starting at the pin to set up just left to the pin
- one_mike_@titleist 3/4 48-degree (SM-4) slight 5yd. draw towards center of green, 2 putts (Squareback No. 2) = PAR
- 86profesPin seeking
- connor_schmidtke3/4 p wedge, baby draw back from ocean into the pin, settle inside 20 feet, hopeful 1 putt
Log in to like or comment.