lucyaragonLent is only a week away and, even though I'm not religious, I will be giving up chicken for lent. So please take a moment to enjoy my last chicken with me. Photo credit to the genius @Camsterdam 🐔🍗💕 #thelastchicken #lent #freespirit
- aspiring.nomad@madcatboy 🙈🙈🙈
- emimuto@veevun07 haha
- santymaya27@juank2013 que tal esta precita😈
- juank2013@santymaya27 Muuuuuyyy de tu gusto amigo 😉
- brooke_audrey_Eat it up
- daygodog70Yum yum and yum!
- natalieoverholt@leahmarchesano 😂
- richievillena@louietayag loves KFC
- matteomarras_Give me your pussy
- bertaangli@cmercury uaau😍
- sadisticgrungeworld@kelly_mpm anwmalh
- kelly_mpm@beausgroupie μηπως ειναι τραβεστι,
- amandaplott💯 @stephcrocker
- amandaplott✌🏻️ @gracehitchcock @rayhitch
- kari_marie11Well it would be awesome if you could give up chicken forever and go vegan along with the most compassionate and conscious people. Why give it up for lent? If it's something that needs to be given up on a certain day for moral reasons, perhaps it should be given up completely. We truly don't need to consume animals to live anymore and in fact, it's super unhealthy to do. Animal protein causes cancer, heart disease, colon issues and type 2 diabetes. It is literally a rotting dead body inside of you.
- lucyaragon@kari_marie11 I was vegan for 12 years and was raised that way. Trust me I know all about it and I eat very little meat now. I do eat more seafood and shellfish but that's because I enjoy it.
- king_moses_ogHaha. Pretty funny.
Log in to like or comment.