instagramWelcome to another #ArtThursday! This week takes us to a mountainous area of Singapore, where an elegantly designed bridge connects two parks. At 83 meters (274 feet) long and 36 meters (118 feet) above Henderson Road, the Henderson Wave is known not only for being the highest pedestrian and cycle bridge in the country, but also for its unique wave-like architecture. Designed by Adams Kara Taylor, a London-based structural and civil engineering consultant firm, the bridge stretches out in a U-shape and sustains seven half-domes made of steel ribs alternating above and below one side of the bridge's wooden deck. At night, the domes emit a soft glow formed by LED lighting that accent the curves of the structure.
To view more photos and videos of the Henderson Wave, tap the blue location text above.
Photo by @cherylfxt
- afraalhashmi@amir_alamiri have you been here? Looks amazing
- 3ed_ali@nyonair @candy_mnt @pouya_hz18 @mniang78 @joeykingofficial
- marts1992@charlesdegaules @nicolamarti I found somewhere we haven't visited in Singapore!
- fashionyourstyle_dance@thomassun16 beautiful pic
- fughwhvCool dude
- catacampos95@salazarjeremya VEA esto! -.-"
- jeremysalazara@catacampos95 esta chiivisimaa :O
- catacampos95@salazarjeremya jajaa ahora si comenta 😂
- jeremysalazara@catacampos95 jaja para q despues no me reclamen jaja
Log in to like or comment.