theradavistSee ya later Minneapolis! Thanks for everything @allcitycycles and @kylebkelley! Everyone else: I'll see ya when all that white shit has melted! ;-)
- kylebkelleyLove you buddy!
- allcitycyclesGood trip!
- ashleydburgessHey @johnprolly - do you have any suggestions for a good dslr bag to ride with on a 1000km bike tour of Cambodia? Won't have any racks so will have to be a backpack or sling pack. Only need to carry camera and a spare lense - everything else is being carried for me. Need quick access to the camera though. Any advice would be great.
- somebadideas@johnprolly you've been killing it lately goddamn
- somebadideas@ashleydburgess dude get a small rando rack like Nitto makes that can p clamp to anything and a front bag, or handlebar bag or something. Only way to get quick access.
- pearlveloThanks for including me. It was a blast! #frostbikesthebestnextyear
- theradavist@somebadideas no not that a hydro pack
- theradavist@ashleydburgess get a @missionworkshop Hauser pack
- theradavist@pearlvelo yes!
- ashleydburgessThanks @somebadideas but it'll be a hire bike so have to carry.
- ashleydburgessThanks @johnprolly I'll check it out
- somebadideas@johnprolly whoa did you write up on your site how you use as a camera bag?
- somebadideas@johnprolly what I love about a rando bag is always being able to reach for camera without stopping
- theradavist@somebadideas yeah I agree but he doesn't have a rack and if the bike isn't mid-low trail, it'll ride like shit. I use the Hauser when I ride my cross or MTB distances...
- somebadideas@johnprolly thanks for heads up on that bag never looked at it before. I agree with you when I've done fully loaded my rando bag ends up weighing way more and trail matters especially without low compensating weight, but even one of those dorky clip on ortleib handlebar bags with just camera and some snacks will work on about anything you keep it light enough.
- oneononebikeGood to see that you got out and about! Next time it's brown.
Log in to like or comment.