jessicagfisherMy laundry line of defense: a schedule, a labeled washer so everyone knows how to use the machine (even my 7yo), and @Dizolve laundry sheets so no one spills. We got caught up and back on schedule yesterday. #lifeasmom #homekeeping #nocomputernoovenmeansihavetimeforthis
- azhilltopBrilliant! @jessicagfisher Did you use a dry erase marker to label?
- smockityfrocksExcellent! I have been needing to get mine under control. I'm doing this!
- jessicagfisher@azhilltop I used a sharpie. It wears off eventually or you can use rubbing alcohol to remove. But honestly, washers last about five years around here with 8 ppl. It's been 4 years now so I'm not worried. Ha!
- jessicagfisher@smockityfrocks It's been life-changing. Particularly love the laundry sheets.
- southernhomesteadI was confused at first because I am so used to reading "Fishchick4" and so on. Great system! For my family of 5 I usually do all the laundry once a week. I can as they get bigger, I will have to rethink my system!
- fortheloveofspanishThese are great ideas!
- donielleThose Dizolve sheets are my favorite! My 7yo does laundry and I don't have to worry about spills or amounts used.
- qjmom12@jessicagfisher never seen laundry soap in dissolvable sheets. We use the laundry pods, but my kiddos aren't quite ready to operate the laundry yet.
- jessicagfisher@qjmom12 I really like these sheets. Such little storage space. It's wonderful.
- christinealbertNice! I like the schedule. We have a pump top on our liquid detergent and my 6 year old does her laundry with no mess.....it's a good alternative....but now I'm curious about these laundry sheets!!! Thinking this for the 4 year old!! #ineedallthehelpicanget
- alliezirkleThis is great! I wash clothes all week and lay it flat, straight out of the dryer, and then put it all away on the weekend. It works for this working mom :)
Log in to like or comment.