patrickmccuephotoTime to clean these guys up. Daily kicks on the left, weekenders on the right. #johnstonandmurphy #oxfords #laceup #stayclassy #bestshoes #vsco #vscocam #patrickmccuephotography @_tekn1k @johnstonmurphy
- drummeyMy heal cording is separating. Do you have that problem? @patrickmccuephoto
- patrickmccuephoto@drummey I've had the lighter brown pair for over a year with no problems, but those are only worn once a week. I've only had the darker pair for two weeks
- tylerpackphotoThat sweet #knolling
- scotgilmoreI really need to take some time and do this
- patrickmccuephoto@scotgilmore are yours Italian calfskin?
- patrickmccuephoto@_tekn1k me too man 😔 I just tell myself it adds character haha. Really no way to avoid it!
- drummeyI've had mine for 3 or 4 years, so that could be why. I guess it's an excuse to buy some new ones. Thanks @patrickmccuephoto @_tekn1k you use trees?
- patrickmccuephoto@drummey man! 3 to 4 years sounds good to me! Haha. And yep I use shoe trees 👌
- aar0n0kI have a pair that did that recently and I've had them for a year @drummey
- patrickmccuephoto@aar0n0k @drummey do you guys clean and condition them regularly? It could have been from the leather not being conditioned enough and it weakened
- aar0n0kEntirely my fault bc I beat them up and don't do anything to maintain them hahaha
- drummey@aar0n0k that makes me feel better.
- johnstonmurphy@patrickmccuephoto We picked your shot as our Instagram of the Week! We'll be linking to your photo from our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages!
- patrickmccuephotoAwesome!!! Thank you! @johnstonmurphy
- msexperience@patrickmccuephoto shoe trees are the best way to reduce the amount of creasing in your shoes it also makes cleaning them up a little easier
- msexperience@patrickmccuephoto just make sure you get new ones every 2 to 3 years
- patrickmccuephoto@batemestylez cool man thanks! Most of the creases are from crouching down while shooting photos 🙊
Log in to like or comment.