balazsgardiYoung elephants walk at the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage near Nairobi National Park. This orphanage for Elephant calves and Rhinos from all over Kenya was founded and still managed by Daphne Sheldrick, the widow of one of Kenya's best known Game Wardens David Sheldrick. Elephant calves orphanned by poaching are brought here from all over the country.
- desde.solSaw this thought of @this_is_palomas
- mulladolls🐘🐘🐘 @makk_mulla
- lumu81I love Kenya! I went last year and I'm going back in Dec :)
- da_willyzWoow ma Kenya
- maveybabeyPhenomenal work!!! #sheldrick #elephants #love #givingback
- vane88a😍😍😍😍 @mabe420
- tugcedddYaa minikler @serengguler
Log in to like or comment.