forrestshearerCommitting is everything when it comes to snowboarding and surfing. With big mountains and big waves there's calculated risk involved. Sometimes with the right conditions and good group dynamics the stars align. This was my first wave paddling into a outer reef spot while in Hawaii this nov. I'm wearing a floatation vest and riding a 8'4. Huge thanks and Aloha goes out to @deepwatersurf @pitmove #walkerferguson 📷: @dougfalterphotography So stoked on the photo thanks! #bigwavewednesday
- meg_haywoodsullivanDang, so rad!
- themarkseguinJust plain cool. 👌
- chris_christenson73Nice one brah!
- rangerbackcountryBadass. Commitment.
- ericwarbleHell Ya!!
- wetratAmazing my brother🙏 @forrestshearer
- deepwatersurfU killed it bra!
- adamarqgFully committed, fully. @alexfporter
- cholulaindaholeThis is sick Forrest ! @forrestshearer
- powsurfSo rad
- jmauserWow Forrest! Nice
- katsu_mtplsSo sick!!!
- krakauernotwritingPaddling in! Nice
- dlisokCharging ⚡️
- aliciasmithnh🌈 amazing
- malky76Yeah homie! Sick shot!
- jenergyla@forrestshearer WAIT - not your first wave EVER, right? Forget 8' - looks like double overhead to me! Nice...
Log in to like or comment.