thelimitedA PETITE Treat - Tell us why you're excited about our upcoming Petite collection for a chance to WIN a $100 gift card towards your first petite purchase! Hashtag #LTDPetites with your comment below to share a little joy.
- matlisschan_7I'm excited because the petite sizes are not common in most apparel stores, but now that The Limited will host to short people it will definitely be my one-to shop store. Love the clothes, love the looks and I've always been an avid shopper at #thelimited for the past 25 years. I will no longer have to have my clothes tailored to fit your clothes! Thank you!
- dashm13So excited to find clothes that will look tailored on my petite frame. #ltdpetites
- matlisschan_7@#LTDPetites see my post @matlisschan_7 forgot to include hash tag LTDPetites
- kaitlynb07So excited for the #LTDPetities because I'm short and sweet and could go out to eat with a new outfit I buy with my gift card. Like my little rhyme? Being 5'0 won't be so bad after all!
- mbodenhornNever having to get my pants hemmed!! #LTDPetites
- pinkmnm305I can't wait for your new petite collection because I'm only 5'1 and always need to get my pants hemmed or buy petite pants elsewhere. But I'd rather buy them at The Limited because I love everything you all make! #LTDPetites #soexcited #cantwait
- msjonimarieI am so excited because as a 5' 1" girl with a fierce attitude and a passion for fashion, I deserve to look fabulous too! #LTDpetites
- jennrod1128@thelimited I'm ecstatic about the new #LTDPetites line because I always love your styles and feel empowered by the way they make me look sharp and sexy .Having this line means I have way more options and what is a girl with out wardrobe options :-)
- ajwearsclothesThis is so exciting! I always have to buy your pants in short, so having #ltdpetites means more options!
- mrs_kjordan@thelimited Standing at exactly five feet tall, I generally do not have many options. I love your available pants/denim in the short length, but sometimes need the fit for a more petite stature. Can't wait for the new options ahead! #LTDPetites
- shelbylauren_92All of the skirts run too long on me and sometimes the short length is even too long! I don't have much of a midsection making it complicated to look correctly proportioned with some pieces. Hoping the new petite fit will solve these issues! #LTDPetites
- falgunipatelThis makes me very very happy that #LTDpetites is launching at one of my fav places to shop @thelimited Now I don't have to spend more money on alterations, instead I get to spend more in the store 💃 Good things come to those who wait! Thank you for considering the vertically challenged 😉
- dmdriggers11I love the idea and concept of #LTPpetites. I just recently got a new job and I am looking for new clothes to wear to work. I am vertically challenged (as my new coworkers and family say) so I am excited about this new line. Please consider me because I would love to represent this new look!
- nbwaltersAll of my jackets and shirts I have to get altered and now I won't have to! #LTDPetites
- m_kennBecause #LTDPetites will be the right length without being too small!
- cferra01Pants that I don't have to hem, even short is a bit too long for me!
- radler1972#ltdpetites for jacket and sweater sleeves that aren't too long!
- loraborregoHow many times have I gushed over someone's dress, top, or sweater only to hear its from the limited. My response is always, "oh! They don't make petites!"Not anymore! I have been waiting for this for years! I'm sure the limited will quickly become my go-to store. #ltdpetites
- shirinmadani@thelimited did you have a winner on this?
- msjonimarie@thelimited did someone win?
Log in to like or comment.