merricksart15 month checkup this morning. 30th percentile for height, 50th percentile for weight, 98th percentile for head. We like the big brained babies. 😉 #morningswithfoster
- preethib7Haha! Awesome. Bet it's so nice being back to baby snuggles!
- merricksart@preethib7 yes it's so good to be home! But man I look haggard after all those laaaate nights. Clearly I'm not 17 anymore! 😂
- savannarbennettWe have the same problem here! He is a cutie.
- deborahdrueLove him and his big ole noggin!! Xoxo!
- merricksart@deborahdrue can't wait for you guys to come visit in a few weeks!
- maritengbergThat's my Knox. Except he's 10th in weight. Like an orange on a toothpick. :)
- merricksart@maritengberg well I wouldn't expect him to be anything less than tall and skinny with you two as parents!
- sydneyroselindseyHmmm is a 15 month check up standard? If so I think I missed a check up...
- merricksart@sydneyroselindsey I don't know if it's standard across the board, but our office does it because he needed three shots at this age...
- merricksart@sydneyroselindsey this was clearly pre-shots 😉
- merricksart@dashofashblog we're getting that more and more often!
- kaylacollins___Cutest little roly poly!
- seekatesewHe's so cute! It was fun to meet you this weekend!
- preethib7Haggard, my tush. You look gorgeous as ever!!
- raffmomThat's about how my babies size up!
- puttingmetogetherCan you possibly pump out cuter kids? 😍😍
- tracielindseyArcher's appointment was today. His head is 95%. Big headed babies are the cutest!!
- bethanyhalepearsonI truly cannot imagine how tiny you carried an above average baby. Obviously it's possible. He is just adorable!
- n_hepOur cousin's babes aren't even on the chart with their big noggins!
Log in to like or comment.