thesartorialistWhat I bought on my final visit to G. Lorenzi. I hate that there is one less store full of things I don't need and that I will now never get to have.
- barnabeleonToo sad .
- shoptobiThanks for the shout out :)
- noemi.25Is that a sewing kit? How classy!
- thesartorialist@just_noemi yes ! It's sooooo cool
- taylor_ford@just_noemi @thesartorialist you mean "sew" cool!
- noemi.25Every man should have a good sewing kit and know how to use it!
- noemi.25@taylor_ford 😀
- hyperjuliewow cool photo's!
- chantalbourgouinmore like angel and devil…based on the picture of course!
- dipicaramiaI love how each individual item was wrapped in paper. #tradition
- beccaldn#thesartorialist- Do you know whether G Lorenzi relocating, or closing for all eternity?
- alinemonnard@thesartorialist do you know when they close exactly? I will ty to go before that, Switzerland is just a short train ride from Milan.
- giorgieontheblog@alinemonnard I've just been in the store for some valentine day's gift .. They are closing tomorrow.. Such a pity! Bought at the end lot more than just one present. So disappointing seeing it closing down.:////
- alinemonnard@giorgieontheblog thank you for your answer! I won't be able to visit before it closes then.. So sad! It's really nice that you were able to shop for your valentine though! :) i know my boyfriend would have loved this shop.
- craigv74I just lost my G. Lorenzi pocket knife and I am gutted. Buffalo horn handle and all stainless steel... inside and out...
Log in to like or comment.