_jprosenbaumAhem, if someone doesn't actual change her name them is this legit? #thebachelorwedding
- c80pageFrom someone who is very slow to change her name too..... Yes. 😏💍 #suchapainintheass
- antunezbLol yes still legit!!! After 17 years I still haven't changed it #toomuchwork #longlines #dmv #socialsecurity #ugh
- bekah.janeI've been married 3 years and just started the process. Ditto #suchapainintheass
- erin_michelle_26When I got married, my husband didn't want to wear a wedding ring so I told him, no wedding ring then I don't use his last name. Needless to say, he wears a ring... and I changed my name. You could totally turn that around on the wife too...
- baxtiebearLet it slide for this wedding, but if she doesn't change it by next wedding she can't eat!
- rosewithan.aWhy should a woman give up her name if she doesn't want to?
- bails820😂😂😂 @_jprosenbaum
- bizlelandShouldn't it say Mr. & Dr.?!
- briannewilson79I certainly wouldn't hesitate to change my name if you were my husband!
- mrsemilythompsonIt's not hard to do at all!
- _harrylloydAs long as it's changed on Instagram, which it is, Mrs. @ashleylynnrosenbaum, it's legit.
Log in to like or comment.