hollyrpeeteLong day of mourning for a bright, beautiful young soul.
I didn't know you, Avonte but you could have been my son.
May your sweet soul rest eternally free and unencumbered by earthly ills. You had autism but autism did NOT define you. You were so much more. You may not have had many words for us to hear but you had plenty you wanted to say.
Rest now. Young Angel.
You are free. #RIPAvonteOquendo
- darknessiscomingforyourRest in peace son, I send my prayers to your Family.
- cynthia_frecklefaceRest Angel 🙏
- deaveo12RIP sweet angel; you are in God's loving arms and is protected. My prayers to Avonte's family.
- thatyoutubegrl👼🙏❤️ one of his unique creations is home by his side
- joyjeffRIP Angel🙏
- kerryannbutlerRest in peace, sweet lovely boy.
- iamtherealbonniecobbMy heart still hurts when I see his beautiful angel face....... Your with God now your home and your safe in his loving arms.... My prayers and strength to your family as unknown they miss you so much.
- monicapsychmommyThis child has not left my heart since the day we all learned his name. Thank you for keeping his story before our eyes Holly. Thinking so much of of his mother. His tragic ending did not define the love that surrounded him. Rest in peace little one.
- dezicakes84@hollyrpeete RIP sweet angel. Thank you for speaking out for us autism moms who don't have a platform like you 💙
- marb328Rest in peace.
- mrsheathertmYour words are beautifully sincere and resonate so much with me as a Mummy of an autistic little boy. I wish that this tragedy never happened to this precious angel and that his family never had to live all of our worst nightmare. Spread your wings beautiful boy xxxx
- shawnieoraHolly, I love your love for your family, your passion about things that really matter...and your beautiful soul. #AngelOnEarth xo Shawn
- gildedliliesboutiqueI saw you flew in for the funereal please send my condolences to the Avonte family
- liz91970@hollyrpeete I've been in that parent's shoes and I feel her pain cause my son Roman has Autisim. Yes we would of saved him if the school would've paid more attention to the young lad but what happen we lost him. But now he's safe and the family has closures,....@RIP #AutisimAwareness
- minick_sandersWhen I heard that he was found my son was in the car with me who is also Autistic. I was sick to my stomach I couldn't stop crying my son looked at me and wiped my tears and said mommy its gonna b ok. I told him that we had to say a special prayer for a little boy that we don't know because he isn't hear anymore he was just like you. He looked at me and said does he have Ouchism (Autism) yes baby he did he's in heaven now. RIP you were an angel on earth and now you are with the creator...amen
- alabaster23325My heart sank when i heard what happened!! My prayers are with his family♥♥♥
- stephaniedomaniGod bless his beautiful heart. Lord please watch over him. This story still brings tears to my eyes.
- mrs.librajade😓😔😘❤ miss u baby cousin...
Log in to like or comment.