potterybarnMake it pop with these colorful additions to our Emma collection. #playwithcolor #potterybarn
- leighellenherringBest day ever!!!💛💙💜💚❤️
- wendywinnI love the look of these but I did not have good luck with mine. I ordered two sets of six place settings. With a family of five they did not hold up. Minus the cups, every single piece is chipped. I won't order them again even though they are really pretty.
- jacquelyngteplitsky@kristagordon #weddingregistry
- haycia0328Not good to hear I was really excited about these...
- potterybarn@wendywinn We are sorry to hear that and would like to learn more. Please email us at email@example.com
- corinaandinanegra donde estas??
- mrswagner07@potterybarn I don't see them on the website
- foxdenblogI still only see the Emma dinnerware on the website in white and yellow. When will the spring colors be available? Thanks!
- alind22@potterybarn @wendywinn same thing for me!! They have been awful and I've thrown away soooo many pieces. I have (had) every single piece they sell in this collection and place setting for 12 and I don't have much left. In fact just cut my finger horribly when doing dishes just now when yet ANOTHER piece chipped. I'm not sure if I need stitches yet. Soooo disappointed and btw we haven't even had them for 5 years. :(
- volpeabigail@alind22 I haven't even had my Emma dinnerware for 5 months and almost every piece we have used has a chip in it! Safe to say all of the unused pieces will be going back to the store! SO disappointing!
Log in to like or comment.