just_blondesHere is a tutorial for the more advanced braiders! A 5 strand Dutch braid:
1) Start with 5 strands at the top of the head
2) Take the rightmost strand and take it under the strand next to it then over the next one
3) Now take the leftmost strand and go under the one next to it and over the next one
4) Back at the right side, add a slice of hair to the rightmost strand, then take it under then over
5) Now add a slice of hair to the leftmost strand and take it under then over
6) Now repeat steps 4 and 5 until you run out of hair, then do steps 2 and 3 to finish the braid.
I hope you like this tutorial! Comment below if you have any questions, and tag me in a picture of it if you try it!
- __cristinaa04Lol you can try though one day when I take my hair straight xD @brian_____15
- lucethereal1E noi che quando abbiamo imparato la fishtail braid ci siamo sentite professioniste...@misscaroline
- tinker760@lemoderntrinket i like
- braiding_hair_0How did you hold the camera?
- just_blondesHaha I held it like between my neck and my chest, so it kinda sat on my chest then I held it up with my chin haha @braiding_hair_0
- braiding_hair_0Wow nice job! @just_blondes lol
- maya.donaldsonWhere did you buy your hair manikin
- babybruin23wow @lucille_surfer u gotta check this out
- lucy._.birdWow @babybruin23 that's so cool
- laurathomas94how i braid my hair for me please
Log in to like or comment.