maksimcSince I was 14 I worked my ass off to get out of Brooklyn and not have to take subways. Recent events taught me that those things are to be treasured and not what I needed to run away from! Life has a way of setting your priorities straight...
- cassligi15And of course beautiful!!!!!!
- iamriri30What's important is the realization. Hugs to you Maks 💕 xo
- ginojoseph10The older we get you realize you always go back to your roots.
- melissalove21😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I Want To Dance w U
- hilaryshawnCome back to Brooklyn 😉
- katerinaleonikТы сам себя любишь?))
- therealwonderwoman1True that! #Gratefullness ♥
- ellemeauxxx@leeshnicole84 @kingrandomvii this my new man. Ok bye.
- sophia_alexsandraDrop dead gorgeous! You and Val both!
- elenalisturovaНельзя быть таким милым )
- dee14uSmh, damn. I remember taking that train to BK and worse, taking the J (from Queens) to the L towards the Rockaways. Then jumping on the B6 to go to my friends house on Utica Ave H. Or take the B6 to the B40 to Flatbush Ave & Ave D, to my other friends house. #GottaLoveNYC
- cordey74I love Brooklyn!
- moxieroxxOh yes I did see this. @nitaheartslife
Log in to like or comment.