tmobileGoodbyes are easy with our #BreakUpLetter. Send one to your old carrier. Let them know you've moved on to something better: apps.facebook.com/breakupletter
- orchidcelestialeyesTmobile...going on 10 years this year.. longest I've ever had the same # too!
- nickmyster86Love you T-Mobile !!!
- daskurtzmaedchenYou're going to see Never?
- lwdthe1@only_heather , I've had tmobile since 5th grade, and even when my family left two years ago, I got my only contract. Now they doing big things
- orchidcelestialeyes@lwdthe1 never been disappointed
- stopverizonwireless@carsonlovesgummybears there is nothing better than T-Mobile
- tmobile@nickmyster86 We love you too!
- tmobileThank you for your loyality!
- m.martinez7245I hope sprint dont buy tmobile
- tarenitup_91@tmobile will you get the note 3 in pink?
- tmobile@pink_a_holic1018 We dont have that information at this time. Please keep checking back for updates.
- anuraag_routraytmobile: I am a kid and I love yall. My parents can't get me a phone but can yall? Please!!!
- buybackworld#tmobile #breakupletter smart decisions!
- tmobile@lookmegan Can you shoot us an email with your name, mobile# and issue? Here’s the email: Tforce@T-Mobile.com
- jorgeluisalmonteI have a break up letter for tmobile. After 1 1/2 of service and three unsubsidized phones as well as more expensive php plans than new customers I've decided to leave T-Mobile. Its a spit in the face to watch commercials about unleashing when tmobile has kept me.under contract despite this campaign. Leaves a bitter taste but leaving your service never felt so sweet.
- tmobile@its_mrhollywood We would love an opportunity to earn back your trust. We want to get you a perfectly functioning device. Please email us at Tforce[@]T-Mobile[DOT]com with your name, mobile# & summary of your situation.
- t.pharaoh1Self worth
Log in to like or comment.