theradavistThe fuck? Snow in Austin. Good thing I have a fatbike.
- weridebikes@johnprolly ny'rs complain? that's unpossible
- _cooperrayNew Yorkers complain about everything. Especially extreme weather.
- _cooperrayWhich is getting erroneously extreme
- theradavist@coffeeandbikes yeah but the summer temp freak outs are always laughable, esp when it's over 100* here with 80% humidity and no rain for three months straight ;-)
- pntmagazineEveryone should be happy for what he have under its wheels and have fun. If I saw a little sunshine and dry road at the moment I would be happy as much as @johnprolly is happy for his snow.
- elephanteyelashYou ride that fat bike @johnprolly and you be proud. This is the day!
- fiddlebacksnyderIn PDX we'd have already declared a state of emergency and begun rationing out kale and IPA while waiting for FEMA
- theradavist@fiddlebacksnyder lol
- talleymatthewWe're in town this weekend for the convention ride that bike over here
- cantenaccioSnowing in your hometown @juliette_atx
- istone_kcStay indoors! Don't get it on you.
- distractedcyclist@___levicious__187 Riding fixed in snow is so much fun. Feel like I have to run through a car wash afterwards though.
- distractedcyclist@johnprolly Ride the fatty on snow and sand in the same ride, and it will break the internet.
- santiago_reasonOn yeah that 2 mm of snow looks troublesome.
- theradavist@espyloopa helllla scary bro, I'm not leaving the house
- bicycleboy1313They shut the city down?
- revranANARCHY!!!! bahaha you rock that fat bike
- shearermaMeanwhile in Portland: it's sunny and 50 degrees. The dirt is tacky and trails are awesome! #cxallyear
- distractedcyclist@___levicious__187 Truth. I like 20 and snowing better than 40 and raining.
Log in to like or comment.